Skip to main content

Characteristics doesn't update?

More
14 years 1 month ago #59897 by hungrybird
When I edit one of my Characteristics on the backend it doesn't update it on the front end? I know I can remove them from the product and then re-add them and it will update but this is highly inconvenient as I will loose all my varients settings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #59905 by Eliot
Hello,

Deleting and re-adding is currently the best solution but you will indeed loose your variants setting.
However it's a feature we are working on and it should be available soon :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #59907 by hungrybird
When is the expected date for this update roughly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #59908 by Eliot
If we can achieve this it will be in the next release. Otherwise in the following one :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum