Paypal Second Attempt
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #59951
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Paypal Second Attempt was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Nicolas,
On the site I'm currently building paypal is the only payment method. So when the client goes through the Checkout and is redirected to paypal - the order changes to created and they are sent an email... Now what happens if they fail to complete the order for any reason... They have an email saying - created, but no way of getting back into paypal to complete the order for that particual item... How can I send them a reference to access paypal again with the same order number etc - so the system automatically picks up the order - and then changes it from Created to Confirmed?
On the site I'm currently building paypal is the only payment method. So when the client goes through the Checkout and is redirected to paypal - the order changes to created and they are sent an email... Now what happens if they fail to complete the order for any reason... They have an email saying - created, but no way of getting back into paypal to complete the order for that particual item... How can I send them a reference to access paypal again with the same order number etc - so the system automatically picks up the order - and then changes it from Created to Confirmed?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60020
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Hi,
You can turn on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
That will display a "pay now" button on the order listing. You can create a menu link to the orders listing via the joomla menu manager.
You can turn on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
That will display a "pay now" button on the order listing. You can create a menu link to the orders listing via the joomla menu manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 1 month ago #60061
by nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60077
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Well not quite...
Seems I have a new issue . the site is sending the client to paypal and they make the payment. The Notification doesnt come back to change the status. So I checked it in Paypal IPN and I get 408 ERROR>>
06/08/2012 16:28 GMT+02:00 02H37191K2142771V Retrying 9667804268297063W
Instant Payment Notification (IPN) details
Message ID02H37191K2142771V
Date/time created06/08/2012 16:28 GMT+02:00
Original/ResentOriginal
Latest delivery attempt date/time07/08/2012 15:14 GMT+02:00
Notification URLhttp://heelcrush.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en&Itemid=108
HTTP response codeWhat's this?408
Delivery statusRetrying
No. of retries14
Transaction ID9667804268297063W
IPN typeTransaction made
Looks like a godaddy shared hosting issue .... Anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to buy an SSL?
Seems I have a new issue . the site is sending the client to paypal and they make the payment. The Notification doesnt come back to change the status. So I checked it in Paypal IPN and I get 408 ERROR>>
06/08/2012 16:28 GMT+02:00 02H37191K2142771V Retrying 9667804268297063W
Instant Payment Notification (IPN) details
Message ID02H37191K2142771V
Date/time created06/08/2012 16:28 GMT+02:00
Original/ResentOriginal
Latest delivery attempt date/time07/08/2012 15:14 GMT+02:00
Notification URLhttp://heelcrush.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en&Itemid=108
HTTP response codeWhat's this?408
Delivery statusRetrying
No. of retries14
Transaction ID9667804268297063W
IPN typeTransaction made
Looks like a godaddy shared hosting issue .... Anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to buy an SSL?
Believe in Better
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
That error indeed looks like a web server issue:
www.checkupdown.com/status/E408.html
I would recommend that you contact godaddy support for help.
SSL won't solve the problem.
I've actually never seen that problem so far.
www.checkupdown.com/status/E408.html
I would recommend that you contact godaddy support for help.
SSL won't solve the problem.
I've actually never seen that problem so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 1 month ago #60185
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Yeah, it looks like Go Daddy are the retard of the hosting world! They're saying its a paypal issue.... but how can it be - paypal is sending the notification. So frustrated
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 1 month ago #60332
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Interesting, I dont know if something is happening behind the scenes but I got this email this morning:
Hello,
A Paypal notification was refused because the IP 66.211.170.66 is not in the list of valid IPs :
173.0.84.*
173.0.88.*
173.0.81.*
173.0.82.*
Check the documentation concerning this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...ment-paypal-error#ip
This notification was for the order B3Q7 on the website heelcrush.com/ You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
heelcrush.com/administrator/index.php?op...ask=edit&order_id=37
So I've added the IP: 66.211.170.66 to the list in the plugin - looks like a legit Paypal/ Ebay IP... anyone aware of this one?
Hello,
A Paypal notification was refused because the IP 66.211.170.66 is not in the list of valid IPs :
173.0.84.*
173.0.88.*
173.0.81.*
173.0.82.*
Check the documentation concerning this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...ment-paypal-error#ip
This notification was for the order B3Q7 on the website heelcrush.com/ You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
heelcrush.com/administrator/index.php?op...ask=edit&order_id=37
So I've added the IP: 66.211.170.66 to the list in the plugin - looks like a legit Paypal/ Ebay IP... anyone aware of this one?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Yes, that can happen when PayPal add new IPs for their servers.
On our end we removed the list of IPs in the latest version as it's not really needed. That way, it avoids such problems.
On our end we removed the list of IPs in the latest version as it's not really needed. That way, it avoids such problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84230
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Replied by jackpotwinner on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
I just received the same error. I am using 2.0.0 and Joomla 2.5.8. Any assistance with this? Thanks!
The first email stated this:
A Paypal notification was refused because the IP 173.0.81.1 is not in the list of valid IPs :
173.0.88.*
66.211.169.*
173.0.84.*
66.211.170.*
173.0.82.*
The second email stated this: A Paypal notification was received with the status Completed. The order is now confirmed.
The first email stated this:
A Paypal notification was refused because the IP 173.0.81.1 is not in the list of valid IPs :
173.0.88.*
66.211.169.*
173.0.84.*
66.211.170.*
173.0.82.*
The second email stated this: A Paypal notification was received with the status Completed. The order is now confirmed.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by jackpotwinner. Reason: Update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84288
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Hi,
Please open the configuration of the paypal plugin and click on the "Refresh IPs" link.
It would load the current Paypal valid IPs.
I have click on it just now I have got: 23.54.130.*,173.0.81.*,173.0.82.*
Regards,
Please open the configuration of the paypal plugin and click on the "Refresh IPs" link.
It would load the current Paypal valid IPs.
I have click on it just now I have got: 23.54.130.*,173.0.81.*,173.0.82.*
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84428
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Replied by jackpotwinner on topic Re: Paypal Second Attempt
Thanks! I clicked on it and received 23.64.162.*,173.0.81.*,173.0.82.* I have a feeling all is well
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds