Skip to main content

Editing File Show and View- Product in File Show

More
14 years 1 month ago #60050 by paddyrolls
HI

This is what I see in my url : eazfix.com.au/index.php?option=com_hikas...yout=show&Itemid=128

I guess from the url, I would be editing under Configuration -> Display, View is product and File is show:

I go in and find the line:

<div id="hikashop_product_price_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;"> and change to

<div id="hikashop_product_price_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;color:blue;">


But nothing happens.

Could you tell me if I am missing something?

thanks

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60108 by nicolas
There is a htaccess on your website. So we can't see if the modification was done or not or if it comes from some other CSS on your website overriding that modification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum