Skip to main content

Registration Form moves Left module to right

More
14 years 1 month ago #60253 by paddyrolls
HI

I have a couple of modules situated on the left. But when I use the hika registration form, it moves the modules to the right of the registration form.

Could you tell me if this is something I can change.





Thanks

Patrick Thoi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60307 by nicolas
I don't know. It can probably be fixed with some CSS in your template.

Can you give a link to that page so that we can look at the CSS on your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60316 by paddyrolls
I have emailed you the details to nicolas@hikashop.com

Thanks for your assistance.

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60331 by paddyrolls
Hi Nicolas

Please don't worry this issue...as you said it is a css issue and I will deal with it down the track....

thanks
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60390 by nicolas
The problem comes from your template.
On the other pages the main section has a class push_3 and the aside has a class pull_6 while the on the registration page, these classes are not there.
That part of the HTML is above HikaShop and handled by the template, so I would recommend you to contact your template provider for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum