- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Suddenly needed extra login
15 years 8 months ago #6031
by weting
Suddenly needed extra login was created by weting
Yestarday I tried to administrate my Hika Shop from an other computor. And suddenly I was asked for my Hika log in. Is this normal? Why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Suddenly needed extra login
If you access your website backend via another URL than the one you use usually, and that you use a commercial version of HikaShop, it will look for a license for that new URL. If not found in the config, it will ask you again your credentials on our website so that your license can be validated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6038
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: Suddenly needed extra login
OK. Then I understand. I had changed URL since my last visit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds