Skip to main content

Adding an additional charge for PayPal payments

More
14 years 1 month ago #60482 by boopoo
Hi there,

Is there any way that an additional charge can be added to users that want to pay by PayPal? I would like to recoup some of the PayPal fees and therefore charge an additional 2 EUR at checkout for people choosing to pay by PayPal.

Is this possible?

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60484 by Jerome
Hi,

You can configure payment fees for all payment plugins.
This option is called "price" in the backend.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60494 by boopoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76239 by gshortt
I also need to add a $2 fee to each order. Where can I go to configure this? Where can I find this "price" in the back end? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76403 by nicolas
Go in the menu System->Payment methods, edit your payment methods and there you will have a "price" field for each one of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum