- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop + Akeeba Subscription
14 years 1 month ago #60641
by RuneT
HikaShop + Akeeba Subscription was created by RuneT
Hi
Is it possible to add multiple subscriptions to a product?
I need this to give customers the option to choose wether they want to pay every month, 6 months or 12 months.
I can only see the option to add 1 subscription level to a product.
I guess it can be achieved by using products options and then adding different subscription levels to those option, but it dosent seems right to do it this way...
It would be perfect if i could use "Products variants" to combine subscriptions.
Thanks in advance
Is it possible to add multiple subscriptions to a product?
I need this to give customers the option to choose wether they want to pay every month, 6 months or 12 months.
I can only see the option to add 1 subscription level to a product.
I guess it can be achieved by using products options and then adding different subscription levels to those option, but it dosent seems right to do it this way...
It would be perfect if i could use "Products variants" to combine subscriptions.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60665
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: HikaShop + Akeeba Subscription
Hi RuneT,
You can use the variants to use different subscriptions level, when you manage a variant, you can assign it a subscription level.
You can use the variants to use different subscriptions level, when you manage a variant, you can assign it a subscription level.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RuneT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop + Akeeba Subscription
More info on variants can be found here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
The following user(s) said Thank You: RuneT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds