500 - An error has occurred.
14 years 1 month ago #60960
by eng
500 - An error has occurred. was created by eng
This is a bit of a disappointment. After installing Hikashop Business, I click on the Hikashop link under component and I get the "500 - An error has occurred" message.
The other menu work fine, just the Hikashop menu link.
What should I do?
I'm using Joomla 2.5.6 and Hikashop Business 1.5.9
The other menu work fine, just the Hikashop menu link.
What should I do?
I'm using Joomla 2.5.6 and Hikashop Business 1.5.9
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60962
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: 500 - An error has occurred.
Hi eng,
This problem has been corrected, we had an encoding problem.
Try to download the last package and install HikaShop again.
This problem has been corrected, we had an encoding problem.
Try to download the last package and install HikaShop again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60964
by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: 500 - An error has occurred.
Hi Xavier,
Do I need to uninstall Hikashop, then reinstall it? Or do I just install on the new download on top of the old one?
Do I need to uninstall Hikashop, then reinstall it? Or do I just install on the new download on top of the old one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 500 - An error has occurred.
Just install on top of it, like any update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds