- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Description Disappears
14 years 1 month ago #61181
by kingpromo
Description Disappears was created by kingpromo
I am using Joomla 1.5 and I have just loaded the HikaShop. Everything works great except for the product description which disappears on the front end. I have tried switching my editors, but I get the same problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61213
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Description Disappears
Hello Chris,
Did you modify your file "show_default" of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Can you tell my what is your web site address ? it would help me to understand were the problem is coming from.
Did you modify your file "show_default" of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Can you tell my what is your web site address ? it would help me to understand were the problem is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61273
by kingpromo
Replied by kingpromo on topic Re: Description Disappears
Our site is
www.dtawear.com
.
The initial problem is corrected. I copied the HikaShop to a different location and the description shows up on the multiple product page, but it does not show up when you click on the product for more details.
Yes, I did originally change it from the default, but after I copied it I have not changed any of the settings.
Thanks in advance for your help, I'm using this as a model to transition several virtuemart sites.
Thanks,
Chris
The initial problem is corrected. I copied the HikaShop to a different location and the description shows up on the multiple product page, but it does not show up when you click on the product for more details.
Yes, I did originally change it from the default, but after I copied it I have not changed any of the settings.
Thanks in advance for your help, I'm using this as a model to transition several virtuemart sites.
Thanks,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Description Disappears
I can see that the description is empty on the page.
It might be related to the characteristic.
Could you try to delete the variants of the product via the "manage variants" button of the product, delete the characteristics, save and see if it works ?
If yes, can you add again the characteristic, save and see if it still works ?
It might be related to the characteristic.
Could you try to delete the variants of the product via the "manage variants" button of the product, delete the characteristics, save and see if it works ?
If yes, can you add again the characteristic, save and see if it still works ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds