- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
avoid price "free" text
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61324
by rgfuchs
avoid price "free" text was created by rgfuchs
Hi,
I have bought HikaShop 1.5.8 Business
A new template has just been installed and the products taken over from the old site on virtuemart ... so far no prices have been defined, but for some reason all shows now with "free" which of course is not correct. In the documentation, I have read the following:
When the product is not free, you need to have a minimum quantity of 0
So, I tried to enter 0, but when I save it, it puts it back to 1 (and the "free" text is still there)
Thanks for help!
Robert
I have bought HikaShop 1.5.8 Business
A new template has just been installed and the products taken over from the old site on virtuemart ... so far no prices have been defined, but for some reason all shows now with "free" which of course is not correct. In the documentation, I have read the following:
When the product is not free, you need to have a minimum quantity of 0
So, I tried to enter 0, but when I save it, it puts it back to 1 (and the "free" text is still there)
Thanks for help!
Robert
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by rgfuchs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: avoid price "free" text
Hi,
The "free" text is displayed when there is no price found.
If you want to change it or remove it, like for any text in HikaShop, you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The "free" text is displayed when there is no price found.
If you want to change it or remove it, like for any text in HikaShop, you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds