- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
how to have transaction authorized not captured?
- minger1016
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61603
by minger1016
how to have transaction authorized not captured? was created by minger1016
Hello, I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. I am using hikashop essential with the Authorize.net plugin for a client. Everything for the most part is working, however, when an order is completed through authorize.net on the website they would like the transaction status to remain authorized/ pending capture instead of captured/pending settlement as it does currently. Having the transactions remain authorized but not captured allows them to change, cancel, etc orders if need be, before they manually capture and finish off order on their end.
Hopefully that makes sense. Is there a setting or something I am missing? If not, can you implement that feature for a fee?
Thanks.
Hopefully that makes sense. Is there a setting or something I am missing? If not, can you implement that feature for a fee?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to have transaction authorized not captured?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minger1016
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61615
by minger1016
Replied by minger1016 on topic Re: how to have transaction authorized not captured?
Thank you Nicolas. OK, I see that now, but the person said that didn't work for him. I will try it and let you know if it works for me. Thank you for your quick support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds