Skip to main content

Allow Member to ADD and MAINTAIN Their Products

More
14 years 1 month ago #61605 by MSTACE
I have a client with a boutique shop that has many different artists selling their products.
They now want to take this online.

I need to be able to have registered members ADD and MAINTAIN their own categories/products from a front-end menu.
Also the store front should be able to SHOW the contact details of that registered member.

Any ideas how this can be done in HikaShop?

If this is a custom hack, is that something you can contract out for?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61609 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no option for that for now in HikaShop.
There is no custom hack to do it.

We're working since several months on a multi vendor feature for HikaShop which will allow you to do that.
But we still have work to do before we can release it.
I don't see it available before October.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MSTACE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61614 by MSTACE
Yes, multi-vendor is exactly what I need!
Excellent!

October would be good so that we can have the website ready well before the Christmas rush.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum