Skip to main content

Send an order to different warehouses

More
14 years 1 month ago #61679 by rtaxerxes
Hi,

I would like to know how I could get Hikashop to send an order email to different warehouses based on the location of the customer. We have a franchise business and I would like to implement online ordering, but the franchisees complain that an online order might steal the sale from them. So I would like it if Hikashop could have a feature where the order is sent to a different email address depending on the post code of the customer.

I'm sure this isn't available now, but perhaps it could be developed for me, for a fee of course.

I am currently using the business edition for my franchisees to order from me and really like Hikashop.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61795 by nicolas
Hi,

It's possible to do that by adding custom code in the administrator notification email as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/15558...fiation-e-mails.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum