- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Stuck
- Coffee Punk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61731
by Coffee Punk
Stuck was created by Coffee Punk
Im totally stuck.
I worked VirtueMart out fine but I can't get HikaShop to list anything on the front page. I've just got a blank screen even though I've added catagories and products listed.
Shame because if I can work it out I may pay for the whole package.
I worked VirtueMart out fine but I can't get HikaShop to list anything on the front page. I've just got a blank screen even though I've added catagories and products listed.
Shame because if I can work it out I may pay for the whole package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61762
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Stuck
Hello,
I don't think that I realy understand your question, but you can for example set one of your listing menu as your home page through "Administration->Menu manager->Menu items".
Hope this will help you
I don't think that I realy understand your question, but you can for example set one of your listing menu as your home page through "Administration->Menu manager->Menu items".
Hope this will help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Coffee Punk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61765
by Coffee Punk
Replied by Coffee Punk on topic Re: Stuck
I'm sure I tried this. I'll have a go again tomorrow. I want to get categories listed on the home page , 4 across and 4 down. 16 categories on the front page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61784
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Stuck
Then in this case you'll have to set your category listing menu as your "home page".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds