- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Store menu display?
14 years 1 month ago #61763
by Southers
Store menu display? was created by Southers
On the front end of my Joomla 2.5 website I have a main menu item called Store. From store I have a drop down menu item called PROS Hunting Maps. Click on PROS Hunting Maps and it takes you to two categories: WI Regions and MI Regions. Click on WI Regions and it shows the three products as shown in the attached screen shot. How do I display the three products without price and add to cart button. I want the customer to be able to click on of the three product and be taken to the product description page that show the price, add to cart button, contact us for more information, and additional images of the product. The product description page does display if you click on the product name that is currently being displayed with the price and add to cart button, but shouldn’t there be a button that says choose options. What should I be doing to get the correction screen transitions from product category, to products within the category, to individual products? I appreciate any help you might provide. This has frustrated me to no end!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61766
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Store menu display?
Hi,
You didn't put your screenshot but I don't think that it's a problem
.
You should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your menu'"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" and "Display price" Options to NO
Hope this will help you.
You didn't put your screenshot but I don't think that it's a problem
You should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your menu'"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" and "Display price" Options to NO
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61906
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Store menu display?
Note that if it's a categories listing menu, that option mohamed is talking about is in the associated module options of the menu.
So in the hikashop options screen of your menu, you need to click on the associated module link and there you will have that option.
So in the hikashop options screen of your menu, you need to click on the associated module link and there you will have that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds