- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net enabled but not option at checkout
14 years 1 month ago #61794
by echoaz
Authorize.net enabled but not option at checkout was created by echoaz
I have my authorize.net credentials added and module enabled. Ive removed all zones yet PayPay is the only option that shows up.
Also, if I delete all items in cart at checkout, the page it takes me too is very ugly with a notice at top stating 'cart is empty'. Dont mind the notice, but I would like to make the page more visually appealing but not sure how.
website... cherryts.org
Also, if I delete all items in cart at checkout, the page it takes me too is very ugly with a notice at top stating 'cart is empty'. Dont mind the notice, but I would like to make the page more visually appealing but not sure how.
website... cherryts.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61914
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Authorize.net enabled but not option at checkout
First check that you're using the USD currency. Authorize.net handles only USD.
Normally, it should be one of the issues listed in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Then, if that still doesn't work, please do a screenshot of the options of the authorize.net plugin so that we can see that.
Normally, it should be one of the issues listed in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Then, if that still doesn't work, please do a screenshot of the options of the authorize.net plugin so that we can see that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61929
by echoaz
Replied by echoaz on topic Re: Authorize.net enabled but not option at checkout
Its fixed! Thank you again for your speedy response!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds