Skip to main content

Product Bundling

More
14 years 1 month ago #61857 by stephylewis
Product Bundling was created by stephylewis
I know that product bundles have been on your to do list for awhile now. I was just wondering how that's going? I'm about to start a business (by October 1) wherein I need customers to choose what products they want to include in a bundle with a set price. Everything is priced differently, so coupons won't work.


Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61967 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Bundling
We didn't work on that so far and don't have it planned for the short term. It's still on the todo list. Like a lot of things :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum