- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
New caddy affected to wrong users
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62015
by codewarrior
New caddy affected to wrong users was created by codewarrior
Hi Nicolas,
after upgrade to 1.5.9, I saw in backend a Customer/Cart menu
If I register on frontend with a username and start a buy process (before payment), a new Cart line is created.
The problem is that a wrong username is displayed instead of my login on frontend.
But if I edit the cart, I see the correct registration name in the details.
Back to the list, it's the wrong name.
On the frontend / My informations / Carts, I see correctly the new cart
- with an empty name
- a grey star (don't know what it is)
On the frontend : column name and default are empty.
Regards
after upgrade to 1.5.9, I saw in backend a Customer/Cart menu
If I register on frontend with a username and start a buy process (before payment), a new Cart line is created.
The problem is that a wrong username is displayed instead of my login on frontend.
But if I edit the cart, I see the correct registration name in the details.
Back to the list, it's the wrong name.
On the frontend / My informations / Carts, I see correctly the new cart
- with an empty name
- a grey star (don't know what it is)
On the frontend : column name and default are empty.
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: New caddy affected to wrong users
Thank you for your feedback. We'll fix that for 1.6.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62171
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: New caddy affected to wrong users
Hi codewarrior,
The error has been corrected and will be available in the next release.
For information, when a user click on the grey star, he set the selected cart as his current cart.
The error has been corrected and will be available in the next release.
For information, when a user click on the grey star, he set the selected cart as his current cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds