Skip to main content

Visa Card Image

More
14 years 1 month ago #62229 by eng
Visa Card Image was created by eng
I'm using the latest Business version of Hikashop. However I cannot seem to select the larger image of the Visa card as an offline payment option. It seems to default to the little image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62304 by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: Visa Card Image
bump, bump, bump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62347 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Visa Card Image
There is no need to bump messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #62350 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Visa Card Image
I tried and it's working fine for me.
You need to click on the "edit" button next to the images input field of your payment method. Then, in the popup, you need to unselect the small one and select the big one. Then save the options and it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63116 by eng
Replied by eng on topic Re: Visa Card Image
The problem is trying to select the bigger size visa card icon. Hikashop will only allow you to select the smaller one, regardless of what you try to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63120 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Visa Card Image
I understand what you say but I tried that on our demo website and it's working fine for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum