- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
move input field for the state under the country
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62519
by Chantal
move input field for the state under the country was created by Chantal
I would like to move the input field for the state under the country field in the registration form or probably entirely eliminate it. Where do I find the corresponding lines to do so?
I sitll wasn't able to move up the stars for the required fields, they still apear under the lines instead of at the end of the lines..
Thanks again,
Chantal
I sitll wasn't able to move up the stars for the required fields, they still apear under the lines instead of at the end of the lines..
Thanks again,
Chantal
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62617
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: move input field for the state under the country
Hi Chantal,
To change the order of the address fields, you can go in HikaShop > Custom fields and change the order of the fields.
To change the order of the address fields, you can go in HikaShop > Custom fields and change the order of the fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds