- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
14 years 1 month ago #62568
by karunaba
Paypal redirect issue (urgent) was created by karunaba
1.everything working as expected until to show the "please wait for 10seconds'Page ..but after that its not going to paypal page in IE...when I click on pay now button ..nothing is happening..after some wait its dispalying "page can't display ..."
2.By default customer email id displaying under paypal account info in the paypal page
Please help inthis issue...
2.By default customer email id displaying under paypal account info in the paypal page
Please help inthis issue...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62622
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
Hello,
That maybe means that you have a javascript error on your pages. You can see the error if you open your browser's javascript error console while on that page.
Having a look at your shop would help too.
That maybe means that you have a javascript error on your pages. You can see the error if you open your browser's javascript error console while on that page.
Having a look at your shop would help too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62651
by karunaba
Replied by karunaba on topic Re: Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
Thanks for quick response!
Is there any solution for 2nd question,I don't want display customer email I'd in the PayPal account page by default.
I will check java script error and will get back you.
Karuna
Is there any solution for 2nd question,I don't want display customer email I'd in the PayPal account page by default.
I will check java script error and will get back you.
Karuna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62675
by karunaba
Replied by karunaba on topic Re: Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
Hi Mohamed,
my store page : advancedhypno.com/online-store
I have disabled "Pay Now" button at paypal end page as its not working in IE9 .....so that user will wait to re-direct to paypal page....some times its going to paypal page and sometime its not going to paypal page(its just displaying page can't display)
please suggest me as its urgent.
my store page : advancedhypno.com/online-store
I have disabled "Pay Now" button at paypal end page as its not working in IE9 .....so that user will wait to re-direct to paypal page....some times its going to paypal page and sometime its not going to paypal page(its just displaying page can't display)
please suggest me as its urgent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
For the PayPal email. That's something to configure on your PayPal account. It's not related to HikaShop. You should contact PayPal's support.
I tried on your website with IE9 but I'm being redirected properly to PayPal. I don't have any issues with that.
I tried on your website with IE9 but I'm being redirected properly to PayPal. I don't have any issues with that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #88687
by crowcreekc
Replied by crowcreekc on topic Re: Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
I have been testing after a customer complaint that they would not get re-directed to PayPal. It appears from my testing using Windows 7 32-bit and IE9. That if you allow it to re-direct on its own, it will go through. But if you press the Pay Now button it breaks. Does not have a problem with the latest Firefox or Safari.
I did notice that when I press the Pay Now button the URL is www.paypal.com not www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
Regards,
Richard
I did notice that when I press the Pay Now button the URL is www.paypal.com not www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
Regards,
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88803
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
Are you sure that the url set in the paypal plugin is "
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
" ?
You can try to edit the file "plugin/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php" to change the action in the form to " www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr "
You can try to edit the file "plugin/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php" to change the action in the form to " www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr "
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119940
by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
Hello guys,
I am coming for the same issue here in IE9.
Using IE9, when in the Wait 10 Seconds page, if user waits for the redirection, it goes smoothly. But if user click on the Pay Now button, it does not.
Whatever the case, in the back-end the order is being created. (screen shot attachment1).
Can you have a look at it ?
bit.ly/14XcS91 (testing site)
Same time, when setting IE in IE8 mode, I am having issues with the add to cart button in product pages.
Instead of redirecting to the Cart, it redirects to the home page, and no product is being added to the cart. Not sure if this is actually an issue in a real IE8 ? Can someone try it with IE8 please ?
Any input. suggestions here would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
I am coming for the same issue here in IE9.
Using IE9, when in the Wait 10 Seconds page, if user waits for the redirection, it goes smoothly. But if user click on the Pay Now button, it does not.
Whatever the case, in the back-end the order is being created. (screen shot attachment1).
Can you have a look at it ?
bit.ly/14XcS91 (testing site)
Same time, when setting IE in IE8 mode, I am having issues with the add to cart button in product pages.
Instead of redirecting to the Cart, it redirects to the home page, and no product is being added to the cart. Not sure if this is actually an issue in a real IE8 ? Can someone try it with IE8 please ?
Any input. suggestions here would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120100
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal redirect issue (urgent)
Hi,
I'm able to reproduce the issue on IE9 on our demo website so it's not something on your website. It sounds more like a bug of IE.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find clues as to why this would happen besides the theory that it's probably IE not handling the abortion of the first form submit by the click on the button properly.
We couldn't reproduce the issue with IE8 (IE8 mode on IE10) on our demo website after configuring it like your website to redirect to the checkout.
I'm able to reproduce the issue on IE9 on our demo website so it's not something on your website. It sounds more like a bug of IE.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find clues as to why this would happen besides the theory that it's probably IE not handling the abortion of the first form submit by the click on the button properly.
We couldn't reproduce the issue with IE8 (IE8 mode on IE10) on our demo website after configuring it like your website to redirect to the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds