- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Change Text Color to shopping cart product descrip
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #62927
by big5hot
Change Text Color to shopping cart product descrip was created by big5hot
Hello again,
I Couldn't find where to change color to Shopping Cart Product description. Any Help would be great.
Thanks again...
... www.big5hotdesignz.com/tsn
I Couldn't find where to change color to Shopping Cart Product description. Any Help would be great.
Thanks again...
... www.big5hotdesignz.com/tsn
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by big5hot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #62981
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change Text Color to shopping cart product descrip
Hi big5hot,
I think that you can edit the class "hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value" in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
Try:
You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
I think that you can edit the class "hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value" in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
Try:
Code:
.hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value{
color: #999999 !important;
}
You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #63095
by big5hot
Replied by big5hot on topic Re: Change Text Color to shopping cart product descrip
Hello Xavier,
I made the change in css/front_end and it did not change the text color..
I added "a" to the end of the rule and it worked!
Thanks Xavier for your quick responce and setting me to the correct path..... thanks!
I made the change in css/front_end and it did not change the text color..
I added "a" to the end of the rule and it worked!
Thanks Xavier for your quick responce and setting me to the correct path..... thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by big5hot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds