Skip to main content

Re: Gallery View with Products

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63004 by renesalinas
Thank you for this thread.

I am experiencing the same issue and I am having difficulty resolving the issue.

Can I get a more info please?

Thanks in advance

Dilemma:

The Next Product Button does not display next product in category.

portofbrazil.com/store/product/1-slims

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63005 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

1. Do you have other products in this product's category ?

2. Does this product have more than 1 category ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63008 by renesalinas
Hi B)

1. Yes currently I have 3 products.

2. There is currently only one category.

Here is my category: portofbrazil.com/store

Here are my products: portofbrazil.com/store/category/13-havaianas-sandals

I would like the button to navigate these 3 with the button on the product page? : portofbrazil.com/store/product/cid-1

Thank you very much Mohamed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63031 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, could you give me a temporary back-end acces through mp ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63091 by renesalinas
Hi Mohamed,

Can you still help me. I had to step away for work!

I have created a back end access.

Just wanted to ensure you there so I can send it to you.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63334 by nicolas
Hi,

He sure can still help you.
Mohamed will be resume work in 16h (after the end of the weekend) for all the day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63351 by renesalinas
Appreciate the follow up.

Thank you Nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum