- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Customize registration
14 years 4 weeks ago #63105
by Ago28
Customize registration was created by Ago28
Hi,
I wanted to know if it was possible to customize the fields of the record.
I would not have interest in entering Nikname, I wanted something much simpler, because for my site does not need all that information.
Thank you.
I wanted to know if it was possible to customize the fields of the record.
I would not have interest in entering Nikname, I wanted something much simpler, because for my site does not need all that information.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customize registration
Hi,
You can simplify the address form via the menu Display->Custom fields.
For the user registration fields, if you don't want them, you can remove them with the "registration" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration.
You can simplify the address form via the menu Display->Custom fields.
For the user registration fields, if you don't want them, you can remove them with the "registration" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65312
by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Customize registration
Nicolas,
how do you change the "name", "surname" in the recording?
how do you change the "name", "surname" in the recording?
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Ago28.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customize registration
You can do a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds