- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Style reverting to default
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #63135
by webmage
Style reverting to default was created by webmage
Hi
I use Joomla 2.6 together with the Hikashop Business and am also making use of the Black Style purchased from Hika.
The problem that I am experiencing is that when I set my style as "black" and view the product page: the black style displays once, but as soon as I navigate away and return to the product listing again then the style has reverted to the default.
How can I ensure that the style I have chosen is maintained.
[url=http:// http://microdotdirect.co.za/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing-2]Website demo link[/url]
Thanks
I use Joomla 2.6 together with the Hikashop Business and am also making use of the Black Style purchased from Hika.
The problem that I am experiencing is that when I set my style as "black" and view the product page: the black style displays once, but as soon as I navigate away and return to the product listing again then the style has reverted to the default.
How can I ensure that the style I have chosen is maintained.
[url=http:// http://microdotdirect.co.za/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing-2]Website demo link[/url]
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by webmage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #63139
by webmage
Replied by webmage on topic Re: Style reverting to default
Hi
Found the error. on my menu item I had a background error set.
Thanks
*
No sorry still not right. Any assistance would be great.
Found the error. on my menu item I had a background error set.
Thanks
*
No sorry still not right. Any assistance would be great.
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by webmage. Reason: problem not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Style reverting to default
Hi,
Please don't edit your messages to say the opposite of your message as we won't see your modifications and won't answer you in such cases.
Your link to your website does not work so it's not possible to say anything about the problem.
Please don't edit your messages to say the opposite of your message as we won't see your modifications and won't answer you in such cases.
Your link to your website does not work so it's not possible to say anything about the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds