- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
On Checkout - Change Wording on Register
14 years 4 weeks ago #63160
by rowby
On Checkout - Change Wording on Register was created by rowby
Using Essentials. On this page: /checkout....
On the form where do I change the words "Registration" as well as "Register" on the bottom yellow button".
I looked in the Language tab but could not find it.
Is this found in some other language file, such as the overall Joomla language file -- and if so, I guess I can override it in Hikashop?
Thanks
On the form where do I change the words "Registration" as well as "Register" on the bottom yellow button".
I looked in the Language tab but could not find it.
Is this found in some other language file, such as the overall Joomla language file -- and if so, I guess I can override it in Hikashop?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: On Checkout - Change Wording on Register
Hi,
That's indeed via the Languages tab of the configuration that you can do that, with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
It's on line 1021:
HIKA_REGISTRATION="Registration"
That's indeed via the Languages tab of the configuration that you can do that, with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
It's on line 1021:
HIKA_REGISTRATION="Registration"
The following user(s) said Thank You: rowby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63389
by rowby
Replied by rowby on topic Re: On Checkout - Change Wording on Register
Ah yes, don't see how I missed that!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds