Skip to main content

Turn off "Display the Cart" button in Cart Module

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63207 by rowby
Hi

One final question for today :)

I enabled the Shopping Cart Module. But I don't want the "Display the Cart" button to show.

I can't find a way to turn off the "Display the Cart" button.

Is there a way to turn it off -- I could dig into the php, but am wondering if there is a way to turn it off.

Using the Essentials version.

Thanks!

Rowby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63463 by nicolas
That button can be removed by turning off the option "Show proceed button in the cart" of the cart module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum