- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
error when download page with items
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63411
by max3886
error when download page with items was created by max3886
Hello
After installing hika 1.6 I have errors #500 when downloads some pages. They don't downloads properly.
Examples:
hotusafurniture.com/family-dining-sets
hotusafurniture.com/casual-dining-sets
and in Back-End, when I want edit some products, page with product don't download properly (see attached picture)
Thank you
After installing hika 1.6 I have errors #500 when downloads some pages. They don't downloads properly.
Examples:
hotusafurniture.com/family-dining-sets
hotusafurniture.com/casual-dining-sets
and in Back-End, when I want edit some products, page with product don't download properly (see attached picture)
Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by max3886.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #63457
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: error when download page with items
Hi,
Your links are working fine for me but can you please try to download the last version of HikaShop from our website, install it over the other version and then tell me if it works ?
Your links are working fine for me but can you please try to download the last version of HikaShop from our website, install it over the other version and then tell me if it works ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63661
by max3886
Replied by max3886 on topic Re: error when download page with items
I have updated hikashop already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63668
by max3886
Replied by max3886 on topic Re: error when download page with items
I resolve a problem. I have updated the memory limit in php.ini file.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds