Skip to main content

Multilanguage support

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63529 by Larion476
I am currently trying Hikashop for a client. I am using Joomla 2.5.6.

I read in the documentation that for multi-languages you use Joomfish.

I have successfully built several multilingual sites (English/French) using Joomla 1.5.

To my knowledge Joomish is not yet ready for Joomla 2.5 (A source of great frustation since I would like to migrate my current clients!

My question how do you do that? Would I have to install Hikashop on Joomla 1.5 in order to be bilingual? If so how would I migrate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63704 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multilanguage support
You can use Falang on Joomla 2.5.
It's a port of JoomFish for Joomla 2.5

For new websites, you should definitely start with Joomla 2.5.
Joomla 1.5 support by the Joomla team will end soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum