- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Change the Vote image to Stars
14 years 3 weeks ago #63567
by big5hot
Change the Vote image to Stars was created by big5hot
Hello guyz..
I would like to change the Voting view from drop box to Stars, but can't find out where.
I have upgraded to 1.60 version. When I had 1.58 version, Stars were shown.
Thanks in advance!
I would like to change the Voting view from drop box to Stars, but can't find out where.
I have upgraded to 1.60 version. When I had 1.58 version, Stars were shown.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63803
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the Vote image to Stars
It must be a problem of either CSS or javascript.
We would need to see that page to tell your precisely.
Can you give the link to that page ?
We would need to see that page to tell your precisely.
Can you give the link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63878
by big5hot
Replied by big5hot on topic Re: Change the Vote image to Stars
Thanks Nicolas
Here is website: www.tsnsportsnutrition.com
-hikashop is located in the "TSN Store menu"
I was working with 1.58 hikashop and the "voting" worked, then I installed 1.60 hikashop when I move cart to clients website, and "voting Did Not Work."
Thanks for looking into this. If I must, I will reinstall 1.58 because i really want the voting to work.
Here is website: www.tsnsportsnutrition.com
-hikashop is located in the "TSN Store menu"
I was working with 1.58 hikashop and the "voting" worked, then I installed 1.60 hikashop when I move cart to clients website, and "voting Did Not Work."
Thanks for looking into this. If I must, I will reinstall 1.58 because i really want the voting to work.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by big5hot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the Vote image to Stars
Hi,
I can indeed see the javascript error:
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'setStyle'
on your product pages.
I don't think that it comes from the update but from other extensions on your website which use the jquery library and create a conflict with mootools.
Please install and configure the plugin "jquery easy" for joomla on your website and that should hopefully fix the problem.
I can indeed see the javascript error:
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'setStyle'
on your product pages.
I don't think that it comes from the update but from other extensions on your website which use the jquery library and create a conflict with mootools.
Please install and configure the plugin "jquery easy" for joomla on your website and that should hopefully fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64095
by big5hot
Replied by big5hot on topic Re: Change the Vote image to Stars
Again Nicolas you have SOLVED my problem, Thanks!
After adding "jquery easy" - I configured and imediately my "voting-stars" reappeared. I would never have figured this out without the aid of your expertise.
Onward !!!
Thanks again Nicolas,
After adding "jquery easy" - I configured and imediately my "voting-stars" reappeared. I would never have figured this out without the aid of your expertise.
Onward !!!
Thanks again Nicolas,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds