- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Hika_title_
14 years 3 weeks ago #64102
by Rebel
Hika_title_ was created by Rebel
I have a few problems.
when I order something I get the following: Hika_title_mr_(and than the name). How can I get rid of Hika_title_ ?
Also when a client logs in he can see teksteditor and timezone, and by shipment there is always France, I thought I corrected it in Nederlands.
when I order something I get the following: Hika_title_mr_(and than the name). How can I get rid of Hika_title_ ?
Also when a client logs in he can see teksteditor and timezone, and by shipment there is always France, I thought I corrected it in Nederlands.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #64120
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hika_title_
Hello,
You should just :
- Go to your "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->'your languages files'"
- Translate the "HIKA_TITLE_" words like this for example :
Hope this will help you.
You should just :
- Go to your "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->'your languages files'"
- Translate the "HIKA_TITLE_" words like this for example :
Code:
HIKA_TITLE_MR="Mr"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64132
by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: Hika_title_
I don't seem to find where I can chance this in the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #64141
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hika_title_
Then try to add my previous line of code in your language file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64142
by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Re: Hika_title_
does it matter where I put it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #64147
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hika_title_
Here is an example of how you should put it :
And here is the
documentation
.
Code:
HIKA_TITLE_MR="Mr"
HIKA_TITLE_MRS="Mrs"
HIKA_TITLE_MISS="Miss"
HIKA_TITLE_MS="Ms"
HIKA_TITLE_DR="Dr"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rebel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds