- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
billing address language in Exported report
14 years 3 weeks ago #64467
by Power_Man
billing address language in Exported report was created by Power_Man
Hi Nicolas,
I hope you guys doing fine. I'm still playing with hikashop software. I really like it
However, I knew it is hard to do some customize the orders exported report hikashop like : Name - email - billing address something like that for now ..
hopefully in future
but I noticed when I export orders as CSV exel in language for example arabic it show strange characters
pls see attach.
thanks
I hope you guys doing fine. I'm still playing with hikashop software. I really like it
However, I knew it is hard to do some customize the orders exported report hikashop like : Name - email - billing address something like that for now ..
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64542
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: billing address language in Exported report
Hi,
That's because of the encoding selected for the CSV file by Excel. It didn't select "UTF8" so the special languages don't display right.
I guess that if you open the file with openoffice calc and that you select the proper encoding it should display fine.
www.excelforum.com/excel-general/533660-...v-file-in-excel.html
That's because of the encoding selected for the CSV file by Excel. It didn't select "UTF8" so the special languages don't display right.
I guess that if you open the file with openoffice calc and that you select the proper encoding it should display fine.
www.excelforum.com/excel-general/533660-...v-file-in-excel.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Power_Man
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64841
by Power_Man
Replied by Power_Man on topic Re: billing address language in Exported report
Thanks Nicolas.You are totally right. I selected "UTF8" , and It works fine with OpenOffice. Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds