- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Vote stars
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64525
by chasbagley
Vote stars was created by chasbagley
When I enable the vote module, I am only recieving a dropdown box with numbers, no starts.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Charlie
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64612
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Vote stars
Hi,
If you don't have stars but a dropdown it is because there are some javascript errors in your website.
It might be a mootools/jquery conflict.
Regards,
If you don't have stars but a dropdown it is because there are some javascript errors in your website.
It might be a mootools/jquery conflict.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds