- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Product not add to cart after it was removed
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64905
by jouwnaambord.nl
Product not add to cart after it was removed was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Nicolas,
I updated Hikashop to 1.6.0 and found some nice new features. But now I seem to have a problem in the shop. When a customer removes a product from the cart and tries to add the same product (with for example different measures), the system message "product added to cart" is displayed, but then the product has not been added at all. The cart remains empty. What could be the cause of this? (See screenshot).
B.R.
Michel Pouli
I updated Hikashop to 1.6.0 and found some nice new features. But now I seem to have a problem in the shop. When a customer removes a product from the cart and tries to add the same product (with for example different measures), the system message "product added to cart" is displayed, but then the product has not been added at all. The cart remains empty. What could be the cause of this? (See screenshot).
B.R.
Michel Pouli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #64906
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
Hi Michel Pouli,
It's working fine for me, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end by PM, then I'll maybe be able to find where the problem is coming from ?
Thanks
It's working fine for me, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end by PM, then I'll maybe be able to find where the problem is coming from ?
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65026
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
Hi Mohamed,
I've sended you the access details yesterday. Did you already took a look at it? I get complaints from customers that they are not able to order. This is bad!
Please help me out.
Michel. :woohoo:
I've sended you the access details yesterday. Did you already took a look at it? I get complaints from customers that they are not able to order. This is bad!
Please help me out.
Michel. :woohoo:
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by jouwnaambord.nl.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65028
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
Hi Michel,
I didn't received your Private message, can you send it to me again ?
.
Thanks.
I didn't received your Private message, can you send it to me again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 2 weeks ago #65029
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
tried it again...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65041
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
It's currently working for me and I can't reproduce the problem, can you show/tell me how this problem show up ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 2 weeks ago #65047
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
Hi Mohamed,
Yes the problem shows up when I remove a product several times from the basket and then place a new product in the basket again. After doing this several times the basket is not filled with the product anymore although the message "added to basket" is displayed (somethimes this happens after 3 times removal and another time after 7 times removal, it's a random thing)
Michel
Yes the problem shows up when I remove a product several times from the basket and then place a new product in the basket again. After doing this several times the basket is not filled with the product anymore although the message "added to basket" is displayed (somethimes this happens after 3 times removal and another time after 7 times removal, it's a random thing)
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
14 years 1 day ago #67791
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
Hi Mohamed,
The problem still exists in Firefox...
The problem still exists in Firefox...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 hours ago #67916
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product not add to cart after it was removed
Hi,
I'm sorry but we tried several times like you described but we were never able to reproduce the problem.
Please provide a step by step which allows us to reproduce the problem and we can look at it. We can't fix what we can't see.
I'm sorry but we tried several times like you described but we were never able to reproduce the problem.
Please provide a step by step which allows us to reproduce the problem and we can look at it. We can't fix what we can't see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds