- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping Cart
14 years 2 weeks ago #64947
by Ago28
Shopping Cart was created by Ago28
Hi Nicolas,
I wanted to know how I can organize the following thing.
Currently, the customer can buy more products of a single article. In case you would buy various items such as can be done?
In the home of the products I put a list of possible products purchased.
How can I do?
Thank you very much.
I wanted to know how I can organize the following thing.
Currently, the customer can buy more products of a single article. In case you would buy various items such as can be done?
In the home of the products I put a list of possible products purchased.
How can I do?
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65048
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Shopping Cart
Hi,
You need to configure a related products listing module as explained in the following documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
You need to configure a related products listing module as explained in the following documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds