- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
QuicPay Plugin Configuration
14 years 2 weeks ago #64952
by plc5700
QuicPay Plugin Configuration was created by plc5700
Hi
I have a client that has had their shop configured by another consultant, who is no longer available.
Mainly I have to questions - everything else seams pretty selfexplanatory...
1: Which call-back-url should I use? - is that the url I find on the plugin page where I enter the Merchant ID etc.?
2: the MD5secret - can I generate a new one at Quickpay without any further problems - as long as I also update the Shop-system?
Please - any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a client that has had their shop configured by another consultant, who is no longer available.
Mainly I have to questions - everything else seams pretty selfexplanatory...
1: Which call-back-url should I use? - is that the url I find on the plugin page where I enter the Merchant ID etc.?
2: the MD5secret - can I generate a new one at Quickpay without any further problems - as long as I also update the Shop-system?
Please - any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: QuicPay Plugin Configuration
Hi,
I don't remember ever seeing any QuickPay payment plugin for HikaShop.
Are you sure you're using HikaShop ?
I don't remember ever seeing any QuickPay payment plugin for HikaShop.
Are you sure you're using HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64961
by plc5700
Replied by plc5700 on topic Re: QuicPay Plugin Configuration
Yes - I'm certain - and according to the Code in quickpay.php - it's a hikaShop Module
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.6
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.6
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64963
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: QuicPay Plugin Configuration
Where did you find the plugin ?
We never developed it and don't propose such plugin on our website.
I would recommend that you ask the third party who made that plugin for advise on how to set it up.
We've never seen its code, not its interface so you already know more than us on it...
We never developed it and don't propose such plugin on our website.
I would recommend that you ask the third party who made that plugin for advise on how to set it up.
We've never seen its code, not its interface so you already know more than us on it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188533
by Kampp
Joomla service in Denmark: www.toolmaster.dk
Replied by Kampp on topic Re: QuicPay Plugin Configuration
They have created there own official plugin:
helpdesk.quickpay.net/hc/da/articles/204350427-HikaShop
Joomla service in Denmark: www.toolmaster.dk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188559
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: QuicPay Plugin Configuration
Hi Kampp,
Thanks for the information.
We will see to put a link in our documentation.
But as you right mentioned, they made their own official plugin ; we didn't do it. So the "@author" in the plugin source is wrong.
Regards,
Thanks for the information.
We will see to put a link in our documentation.
But as you right mentioned, they made their own official plugin ; we didn't do it. So the "@author" in the plugin source is wrong.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds