Skip to main content

Category images : no upload button

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #64989 by codewarrior
Hi,
after 1.6 update, in the category image section, there is no more upload button. Just a browse one.
If I browse and save & quit, the image is uploaded, but not viewed in the category edition.
If I go back to edit category, there is just the bin icon and the browse one.
If I go to the category menu, there is the category tree, and my new image.

It was working previous to 1.6 update.
Thanks for having a look. Regards
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by codewarrior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64992 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you send me a screenshot ?
Can you tell me which browser are you using ?
If you try on our demo website, do you have the same problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #66729 by codewarrior
Before saving :



After click on Save "Successfully saved" :



If I quit after the save, the picture category is OK.
If I edit again the category, I see no picture.

On your demo site, the picture is updated after the save (tried same .png picture)

I'm using Firefox 15.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #67012 by nicolas
Thank you for the report.
The problem is fixed by replacing the code:
<?php echo $this->image->display(@$this->element->file_path); ?>

by:
<?php echo $this->image->display(@$this->element->file_path,true,"",'','', 100, 100); ?>

in the "form" file of the view "category" via the menu Display->Views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68102 by codewarrior
Thank you Nicolas.
Will you correct it in futures versions ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68337 by nicolas
Yes. It will be included in next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum