- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal standard API
14 years 2 weeks ago #65101
by arul_css
PayPal standard API was created by arul_css
Hi
I am using "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin". I have given the sandbox E-mail id and sandbox URL
But i am getting the message "Please login to use the Paypal Sandbox features" (Please see the attached screen shot of the paypal message)
Where i have to enter the API username and password , etc...?
Thanks
I am using "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin". I have given the sandbox E-mail id and sandbox URL
But i am getting the message "Please login to use the Paypal Sandbox features" (Please see the attached screen shot of the paypal message)
Where i have to enter the API username and password , etc...?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65106
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: PayPal standard API
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
Hope this will help you.You should already be logged in to the sandbox BEFORE testing your transactions and that way you will directly see the normal paypal interface after the checkout.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds