- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Language cart
14 years 2 weeks ago #65475
by Ago28
Language cart was created by Ago28
How can I restore my cart in the Italian language? I do not know for some reason but is back in English.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65478
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Language cart
I think that you can set the front-end language to Italian through "Control panel->Language manager".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65481
by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Language cart
Thank you very much!
Solved all the problems!
Solved all the problems!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds