Skip to main content

thumb images not showing up for some categories

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65554 by calgary
Hello
site is bestsquashracquets.com
I have about 10 product categories in my store, for the first 3 the thumbprints are showing up and for the rest they are not. I have been unable to figure out why. Hope someone can help, with some ideas on how to fix this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65558 by calgary
Solved, It was a silly mistake on my part that was likely covered in the documentation. Unfortunately I am embarassed to say I have spent about 4 hours trying to figure this out, and to get my menu to work....

For anyone else that is having trouble.
Go to Display, Content modules, Type of layout select Div from the dropdown, then in the Parameters select Image and title.

Easy, love Hika Shop....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum