- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Adding a hidden field for KeyCAPTCHA process
14 years 1 week ago #65763
by igibbins
Adding a hidden field for KeyCAPTCHA process was created by igibbins
Hi
I am using KeyCAPTCHA and have been told to place a hidden field in the template as the KeyCAPTCHA was not appearing in the right place.
Basically I want to add the hidden field between the 'Register' button at the bottom of the registration form and the 'Continue Shopping' button...
Can you please advise where I can find the appropraite place...
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards
Ian
I am using KeyCAPTCHA and have been told to place a hidden field in the template as the KeyCAPTCHA was not appearing in the right place.
Basically I want to add the hidden field between the 'Register' button at the bottom of the registration form and the 'Continue Shopping' button...
Can you please advise where I can find the appropraite place...
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #65827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding a hidden field for KeyCAPTCHA process
You can add that at the end of the "registration" file of the view "user" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #65867
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Adding a hidden field for KeyCAPTCHA process
Hi Nicolas
Excellent...that worked fine...
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Ian
Excellent...that worked fine...
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79490
by tdilkie
Replied by tdilkie on topic Adding a hidden field for KeyCAPTCHA process
What hidden field is necessary? Can you give us more details?
thanks,
Trent
thanks,
Trent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds