subscription update a test area
14 years 1 week ago #66164
by rikatos
subscription update a test area was created by rikatos
Hi there I have Hikashop business and it says my subscription is tied to my website, I am developing a new site to replace my old one in a area under the main site called test (spookily!) but I cant automatically update it as the updater tells me its not tied to the site. Is there a way for the subscription to be tied to a test area for testing as well. I know I can manually update but its another stage..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66299
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: subscription update a test area
Hi,
You can always simply change the URL of your subscription via the menu Your account->Your subscriptions on our website and then purge the cache of the joomla updater on your website so that it works and then potentially revert it back to your main website.
You can always simply change the URL of your subscription via the menu Your account->Your subscriptions on our website and then purge the cache of the joomla updater on your website so that it works and then potentially revert it back to your main website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66319
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: subscription update a test area
of course, as its only for updates, I will switch on my brain today, thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds