- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal issue
14 years 1 week ago #66178
by Syphodias
Paypal issue was created by Syphodias
Hello, I'm having troubles with the HikaShop Paypal payment plugin.
When I try to checkout and Hikashop tries to redirect me to the paypal.com website, it always fails and stays on the same page. I got two different errors in the browser console:
Firefox: "Security Error: Content at www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd= [sessiondata] may not load data from [mywebsite]"
Chromium: "Refused to display document because display forbidden by X-Frame-Options."
Does anybody have any clue about this?
When I try to checkout and Hikashop tries to redirect me to the paypal.com website, it always fails and stays on the same page. I got two different errors in the browser console:
Firefox: "Security Error: Content at www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd= [sessiondata] may not load data from [mywebsite]"
Chromium: "Refused to display document because display forbidden by X-Frame-Options."
Does anybody have any clue about this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66427
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal issue
Hi,
That error is not linked to HikaShop.
It says that you have an iframe on your website. That is not possible for security reasons.
I suppose that it must come from either your hosting company which adds an iframe around your website or your template.
That error is not linked to HikaShop.
It says that you have an iframe on your website. That is not possible for security reasons.
I suppose that it must come from either your hosting company which adds an iframe around your website or your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66429
by Syphodias
Replied by Syphodias on topic Re: Paypal issue
Hello, I've solved my issue modifying the HikaShopPayment template (as described
here
) adding a target="_top" to the paypal redirect form to make sure it is opened in the outer frame.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds