Skip to main content

Move product selection to right more

More
14 years 1 week ago #66282 by fan4chevy
Hi,

My product selections on product info page are running into my product image when I have module menus on right side of page.

How do I move the product selection features such as price, select buttons, add to cart, etc. to the right more for better spacing?


Also,

My category images are more squished when I have menu modules to the right side. However, there is a ton of space to work with. Where and how do
I remove waisted space so that I can have larger category images?

Thanks,

Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66359 by Xavier
Hi fan4chevy,

You can find some documentation on how to style the display here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css

Can you give a link to your website ? (it will be easiest to see what's wrong)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66441 by fan4chevy
I uploaded an image if you can take a look at it.

I am trying to make the category boxes larger, centered and be able to take up more space on the page rather than having as much waisted space.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66467 by nicolas
In the hikashop options of your listing, you can reduce the "margin" option so that there is less space between each product box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66469 by fan4chevy
Where exactly do I find this area to edit?

Thank you,

Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66561 by Xavier
Hi fan4chevy,

You can find it in the general configuration: HikaShop > Configuration > Display, "Default parameters for DIVs" > "Item box margin".
Or in the module/menu configuration: "Parameters for DIV"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #66682 by fan4chevy
I tried this but it did not have an effect of moving the categories section boxes centered.

Also I am trying to figure out how to make the boxes larger so that I can increase the size of
category images in this section. If I make images larger than they go outside of the box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #66721 by Xavier
Hi,

Can you give us a link to your website to see which property can be changed ?

You can use Firebug to see what need to be edited, you can find some documentations here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #66731 by fan4chevy
Hi,

On this page you will notice that the images can be sized no problem but the box border does not fit the category image.

The categories are not centering on the page.

There is also too much waisted space around the image.

rhinobmx.com/index.php/catalog

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #67013 by nicolas
Hi,

That link is not working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #67057 by fan4chevy
Sorry it is working now. My entire server of domains went down for hours today.

rhinobmx.com/index.php/catalog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #67084 by Xavier
Hi,
You cna change these properties:
Code:
.hikashop_subcategories, .hikashop_products{ clear: both; margin-left: 20px; } #hikashop_category_information_menu_105 div.hikashop_container{ margin: 2px; }

In HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #67186 by fan4chevy
I will mess with that more. However, what part will make the box larger or expand with the thumb image so that the image does not expand out of the box?

rhinobmx.com/index.php/catalog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #67244 by Xavier
Hi fan4chevy,

You can't edit the box width, but you can edit the image width to reduce it a little with this property:
Code:
.hikashop_category_image img{ width: 120px !important; }

Be careful, this property is for 3 columns, if you set 2 columns, the images will be to small.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #67258 by fan4chevy
Hi,

I don't actually have the files in my css like the ones you are showing. I tried messing with margins under category display that I do have but it did not change.

Here is what I show:

/* category display */
div.hikashop_category_image{
clear:both;
}
img.hikashop_category_image {
margin: 4px;
}
table.hikashop_subcategories_table tr td{
text-align:center;
}
#hikashop_subcategories div {
text-align:center;
}
.hikashop_subcategories, .hikashop_products{clear:both;}
.hikashop_category_list{
margin:0px;
}
.hikashop_category_left_part{
text-align:center;
}
.hikashop_product_stock table tr, .hikashop_product_stock table td{
border: 0px !important;
}
.hikashop_category_right_part{
padding-left:1px;
}

.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item{
float:center;
}
.hikashop_product_list, .hikashop_category_list{
display: inline-block;
list-style-type: none;
text-align: left;
}


.hikashop_subcontainer{
padding-top:2px;
padding-bottom:2px;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67362 by Xavier
You can add these css properties to your css file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67418 by fan4chevy
Hi,

I really appreciate your help. When I did the additions it also moved the category list box as well ( the links located to the left). Also the borders around the image do not change. The most important thing I am trying to do is increase the border to fit larger images lets say 150 or 175. Where do you change the border?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 13 hours ago #67658 by nicolas
Hi,

I just checked your website but the images to go out of the box and the left links are displaying fine as far as I can see.

Please give more information. Screenshots of what you want would help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum