Skip to main content

login checkout page not change http to https

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66649 by kannanbtech303
when i am login or register in checkout page not change http to https

my check out page already in https..

any solutions....
thanks for advance
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by kannanbtech303.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #66816 by nicolas
I've never heard of that.

Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #146903 by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,

I am having the same problem. The page is only secure when the user logs in.

I have sent you the link and login etc via the contact form :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #146968 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue:

Screenshot removed


As you can see, I'm not logged in and my browser says that the page is secure on your website
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147001 by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,

Never mind, the ssl certificate wasn't installed properly.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Bugger101.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum