- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Need first category expanded when entering shop
14 years 1 week ago #66683
by mafalda78
Need first category expanded when entering shop was created by mafalda78
Hello,
I am using Joomla 2.5 and HIkashop 1.6.0. Everything is wonderful so far, thank you very much.
I need to have the first category expanded, showing the subcategories, when I enter the shop page. Is this possible?
oyate.electricembers.net/index.php/shop-new
Thank you.
I am using Joomla 2.5 and HIkashop 1.6.0. Everything is wonderful so far, thank you very much.
I need to have the first category expanded, showing the subcategories, when I enter the shop page. Is this possible?
oyate.electricembers.net/index.php/shop-new
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 days ago #66893
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need first category expanded when entering shop
Hi,
You will have to edit the file "listing_list" of the view "category" via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
$found = -1;
to:
$found = 0;
You will have to edit the file "listing_list" of the view "category" via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
$found = -1;
to:
$found = 0;
The following user(s) said Thank You: mafalda78
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 days ago #66985
by mafalda78
Replied by mafalda78 on topic Re: Need first category expanded when entering shop
It worked 
thanks a lot!
thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds