- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
Assigning Unit of Measure
14 years 6 days ago #67000
by Cyngen
Assigning Unit of Measure was created by Cyngen
Good day,
I need to assign a unit of measure (UOM) to some of the stock in the store I'm setting up for a client. I seem to be missing the area where I want to assign a UOM.
For example, one item may be sold by 'Each' while another item would be sold by the 'pound'
Example:
FatHead Minnows - Qty 1-25 pounds @ $6 per pound ... Got how to do everything but the 'pound' for a Unit of measure
Walleye is sold by 'each' so that's fine.
I am probably missing this somewhere. I have the Business edition.
Thank you,
Kurt
I need to assign a unit of measure (UOM) to some of the stock in the store I'm setting up for a client. I seem to be missing the area where I want to assign a UOM.
For example, one item may be sold by 'Each' while another item would be sold by the 'pound'
Example:
FatHead Minnows - Qty 1-25 pounds @ $6 per pound ... Got how to do everything but the 'pound' for a Unit of measure
Walleye is sold by 'each' so that's fine.
I am probably missing this somewhere. I have the Business edition.
Thank you,
Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 days ago #67001
by Cyngen
Replied by Cyngen on topic Re: Assigning Unit of Measure
Upon more searching, I believe I found my answer here
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#each
:woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds