Skip to main content

Kunena or Hikashop - one must go

More
14 years 4 days ago #67108 by bigfoot
I have a problem. I use Hikashop ecommerce system and Kunena on my website. The login system in Hikashop is somewhat awkward and creates problems with ordering. So I disabled it and all is fine. EXCEPT that without the login, no one can log in to Kunena.

So it is either Hikashop or Kunena - And Kunena must go.

Is there any forum program that can work with a different login system?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #67246 by Xavier
Hi bigfoot,

I think that you have to use the joomla registration form for register in HikaShop and Kunena.
This website is using HikaShop and Kunena, and it's working fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #67272 by bigfoot
Thank you for the response - However our problem starts when I went back to not making customers create a login. I have been losing business because of that - but selecting no login seems to make the system not work for other programs that use a login. Our ecommerce store is more important to us than the forum so I just may move to a system like "Disqus" where their login is outside of joomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #67314 by Xavier
Hi,

In hikashop, you can use the simplified registration, in Hikashop > Configuration > Checkout, "registration"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum