Dealer locator
14 years 2 days ago #67565
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Dealer locator was created by gasoline
Client of me wants a dealer locator option. Is that possible (or will it become vailable in the future)?
If not, do you have any suggestions of what extension to use foor Joomla to implement this to our site.
If not, do you have any suggestions of what extension to use foor Joomla to implement this to our site.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 days ago #67582
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Dealer locator
Hi,
Can you please explain exactly what you're expecting about your "dealer locator" feature with some screenshots/examples for example, it would help us to know what extension we can suggest for you.
Can you please explain exactly what you're expecting about your "dealer locator" feature with some screenshots/examples for example, it would help us to know what extension we can suggest for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 days ago - 14 years 2 days ago #67587
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: Dealer locator
What I mean (my clients also works with normal streetstores) that somebody can enter his zipcode and/or City and find the nearest shop. All displayed on Googla maps f.e.
I mean something like this: www.ritzenhoff.nl/verkooppunten-rc.html
I mean something like this: www.ritzenhoff.nl/verkooppunten-rc.html
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 14 years 2 days ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 15 hours ago #67872
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Dealer locator
There are several extensions for that available for joomla:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/maps-a-...tions/map-directions
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/maps-a-...tions/map-directions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds