- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
help with filters and searching
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #83532
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic help with filters and searching
Hi again,
Can you change the "Category" option through your price filter configuration page ? (you can set it to "product category" for example).
Can you change the "Category" option through your price filter configuration page ? (you can set it to "product category" for example).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83581
by cosg2004
Replied by cosg2004 on topic help with filters and searching
I did it but with the same result. It does NOT work. Not one product comes out of the filter.
Thanks, Constantin
Thanks, Constantin
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by cosg2004.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83601
by noixdarec
Replied by noixdarec on topic help with filters and searching
Hello Mohamed,
It seems that I have the same problem on my web site. I also have the business edition. If I use the filters included in the top of the product list, it works fine (my filter is on manufacturer). But if I use the filter module, the filter does not work at all, it returns 0 items.
I can provide a link to our site if it can help.
It seems that I have the same problem on my web site. I also have the business edition. If I use the filters included in the top of the product list, it works fine (my filter is on manufacturer). But if I use the filter module, the filter does not work at all, it returns 0 items.
I can provide a link to our site if it can help.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by noixdarec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83809
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic help with filters and searching
Hi Noixdarec,
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through PM ? Then I 'll maybe be able to found out where the problem were coming from.
Thanks
.
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through PM ? Then I 'll maybe be able to found out where the problem were coming from.
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds